Here are the contents of this month’s newsletter:
1) My and Barb’s Annual “Walk for Life”
At about this time, each year, for the last 20 years, Barb and I have participated in the annual “Walk for Life” to support the incredible ministries of Life Network. We’re hoping to raise $20,000 for this amazing ministry. If you’d like to support us, click here.
2) At First Light, the WWII book about my dad, was featured on “Chris Fabry Live” on Moody Radio
On Monday, May 30, Memorial Day, I spent an hour with my friend, Chris Fabry, on his national radio program, “Chris Fabry Live” on the Moody Radio Network. We discussed my book, At First Light. You can listen to the broadcast here.
3) At First Light was also featured in Today’s Christian Living (TCL)
I was honored that TCL asked me to write an article about my father’s spiritual faith in their May 2022 edition titled, “At First Light: A son of a World War II hero shares his father’s incredible story of courage and sacrifice.” I also featured it on my blog on Memorial Day, Monday, May 30.
4) At First Light on CMDA Matters Podcast
Mike Chupp, MD, the CEO of the Christian Medical and Dental Associations (CMDA), hosted me on his one-hour video podcast, CMDA Matters, discussing At First Light. You can watch or listen to the interview here.
5) At First Light “sneak peek” chapters are available
If you’d like to read a few chapters from At First Light: A True World War II Story of a Hero, His Bravery, and an Amazing Horse, click here:
6) At First Light has received excellent reviews, articles, and TV coverage
I’m delighted that in only its first month of release, At First Light, has received 100% 5-star reviews on Amazon (20 reviews), Barnes & Noble (14 reviews), GoodReads (16 reviews), Walmart (11 reviews), and Target (12 reviews). Here are some of the interviews and stories. My favorites are #1, #3, #6, #8, and #9.
7) How to Fast in “Ask Dr. Walt” in Today’s Christian Living
8) Answers to Last Month’s Prayers
9) Prayer Requests for Upcoming Events
10) Past Editions