I have an article on “Natural Medicines for Osteoporosis” in the December 2012/January 2013 edition of Significant Living. You can read the article here.
In this edition, you also will find these articles:
- On the 50th Anniversary of Tyndale House and The Christian Reader (now Significant Living), we remember founder Ken Taylor — a man who spent his life making God’s Word accessible for all people (pg. 24)
- “A Jew’s Three Christmases” — Learn how Jesus became real for one Jewish seeker. (pg. 20)
- Practical ways to keep focused on Christ in “10 Suggestions for a Spiritually Satisfying and Joyous Christmas.” (pg. 12)
- Timeless advice on how to be heard by your representatives in “YOU Can Influence Congress.” (pg. 30)
- Click here to begin viewing this issue of Significant Living.
I hope you’ll consider getting a subscription to this magazine. I know I’m biased, but I think it’s a great publication.
I’m praying that you will be encouraged in your walk with Christ, while finding new opportunities to encourage others in their walk with Christ. You can change the world, one person at a time.