I’ve found that both healthcare professionals and our patients are always looking for ways to decrease the cost for medications. I’ve found there are a number of web articles that may help cut prescription costs. Here are five that may be helpful:
1. The University of Chicago has an excellent article on 5 ways to save on prescription drugs.
2. The Partnership for Prescription Assistance has an article on Matching Programs that help qualifying patients who lack prescription coverage get the medicines they need through the public or private program that’s right for them.
3. Consumer Reports in their Best Buy Drugs information also has information on Assistance Programs.
4. In addition, Consumer Reports in their Best Buy Drugs information has good advice on Getting the Best Price.
5. Finally, the National Conference of State Legislatures has an article on State Pharmaceutical Assistance Programs.