THE POWER OF POSITIVE FRIENDS AND HEALTHFUL FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS
How important are positive friendships and healthful family relationships? You may be stunned to learn that without them, your physical, mental, and spiritual health may suffer. I’ll tell you why on today’s episode of Ask Dr. Walt.
You can subscribe here and watch all of the programs on LiftableTV for free for the first month.
Also, if you’d like to read more about my “10 Essentials of Happy, Healthy People: Becoming and staying highly healthy,” here are two of my best-selling books on the topic:
Previous Episodes of “Ask Dr. Walt” include:
- FIVE HABITS TO LIVE TEN YEARS LONGER OR MORE
- HOW TO HAVE A HEALTHY HEART
- HOW TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
- FOUR KEYS TO BECOMING HIGHLY HEALTHY
- WHAT IS TRUE HEALTH?
- PREVENTING DISEASE AND DIS-EASE
- HOW MENTAL HEALTH AFFECTS PHYSICAL HEALTH
- HEALTH AND FORGIVENESS
- WHAT COULD BE POISONING YOUR BODY?
- THE POWER OF POSITIVE FRIENDS AND HEALTHFUL FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS
© Copyright WLL, INC. 2021. This blog provides a wide variety of general health information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from your regular physician. If you are concerned about your health, take what you learn from this blog and meet with your personal doctor to discuss your concerns.