Coming this October: A book about my early practice days in Kissimmee, Florida. It’s called “The Best Medicine: Tales of Humor and Hope from a Small-Town Doctor.”
I’ve received another nice endorsement, and I’m so happy to share it with you:
After reading The Best Medicine, I could settle for calling author Walt Larimore an engaging storyteller. But he’s more than that. Dr. Larimore connects with people through their stories and truly cares about their life experiences. In The Best Medicine, he shares a delightful assortment of stories with us in such a way that I felt as if I was sitting across the table from him, not reading a book. I laughed. I cried. And I found myself caring about people I’ve never met.Beth K. Vogt
Christy Award-winning author of the Thatcher Sisters Series
Would you like to read the book before anyone else?
I’m trying to recruit 100 folks to help me launch the book. Each one would:
- Read a free electronic copy of the book sometime this summer,
- Pick out a favorite quote from the book,
- Post a review on four websites (Amazon, B&N, CBD, and Goodreads – it’s super easy and I’ll show you how), and
- Post a review and recommendation on their social media sites (FB, Twitter, Instagram) etc.
- Of course, each person who helps, will get a free copy of the book once it’s published.
So, would you be (1) willing to do this and (2) recruit others to consider this? If so, email the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Name
- Email address
- Cell phone number
- Home address
- Facebook or Instagram URL link