I’m scheduled to be a guest on the The Harvest Show (on the LeSEA national cable TV network) discussing my newest health book, “10 Essentials of Happy, Healthy People: Becoming and staying highly healthy” on this Thursday, September 16, 2010.
There are a couple of ways you can catch the broadcast:
- Watch it live. You can find where to view the program in your area by clicking here.
- Or you can view it on the web, anytime this week, by clicking here.
As far at the book itself:
- You can order signed copies here.
- You can read the Table of Contents of the book here.
- You can read the Forward to the book, by Dr. Paul Brand (his last published words), here.
- You can read the First Chapter of the book here.
- You can view the book’s adult Health Assessment here. There’s also a version for Christians here and for younger adults here.
Here’s some promotional information on the book:
- This Retailers Choice Award-winner is a must-have family resource that explains the ten essentials on how to pursue wellness, cope with illness, and develop a plan to care for all the health needs of life.
- 10 Essentials of Happy, Healthy People is like having your very own health mentor to guide you in your total health picture, from treating illness and navigating the health care system to developing a proactive approach to vibrant health.
- You’ll see how to balance the physical, emotional, relational, and spiritual parts of your life to help you achieve maximum health. Whether you’re eighteen or eighty, you can become healthy—highly healthy.
- A must-have resource for pursuing wellness, coping with illness, and developing a plan to care for the health needs of life — for yourself and those you love.
- The 10 principles in this book have made a life-changing—and in many cases a life-saving—difference for countless people. They can for you, too.
- Expert, current, and full of surprises.
- Endorsed by the Christian Medical Association as “Medically reliable. Biblically sound.”
- Master 10 powerful principles for improving your well-being.
- Discover the secret to becoming your own health care quarterback.
- Chart your plan to improved health using the numerous self-assessments provided.
- Learn the right questions to ask your doctors.
- Gain the confidence to hire and fire your health care providers.