Of my 33 books, by far the most popular are the three books from my medical practice in Bryson City, North Carolina (Bryson City Tales, Bryson City Seasons, and Bryson City Secrets) in the early 1980s (1981-1985).
Many have requested I write about my days of practice in Kissimmee (1985-2001). Well, I have great news for you! I’m excited to tell you that I’m releasing the first of two books about my Kissimmee days called “The Best Medicine: Tales of Humor and Hope from a Small-Town Doctor.” It will release in the fall of 2020.
I wanted you to be the first to know that I’m putting together a book launch team called the “Kissimmee Kowboys.” If you’d like to help me tell other people about “The Best Medicine,” I’d love to have you join the team. Here are some of the exciting benefits you’ll receive:
- Read a free copy of my book before anyone else
- Get exclusive access to ask me questions
- Be a part of a private Facebook page with me and a few other select “Kissimmee Kowboys”
- Feel great knowing that you’re helping me minister to readers
- Other benefits such as bonus content, exclusive videos, etc.
However, I will be up-front to tell you that work is involved if you join my launch team. I’m looking for people who have the time and desire to spread word of mouth news about the book on a frequent basis. Here are some of the activities that are required if you join the team:
- Read my book and tell me your favorite parts or quotes
- Post a review about my book on Amazon or Goodreads
- Share information about my book on your social media pages
- Pre-order my book or buy a copy for a friend
I don’t take your support lightly. If you join my launch team, we’ll have a lot of fun while we get the word out together. Let me know you’d like to participate by emailing me the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your Name
- Your Email address
- Your Cell phone number
- Your Home Address
- Your Facebook or Instagram URL link
Once I receive your information, I’ll get back to you shortly with more details.