Here are the contents of this month’s newsletter:
- Last Month’s Events
- Upcoming Events
1) Last Month’s Events
- Nov 9-11: Barb and I were in Louisville where we attended and I taught at the Global Missions Health Conference at Southeast Christian Church. Over 3000 health professions students attended this amazing event. For us, it was a ton of fun. I taught one session on “Building a Spiritual Care Team in Clinical Care” and another on “Spiritual Interventions in Patient Care: Faith Flags, Faith Stories, and Faith Prescriptions.” Both were well received.
- Nov 19-24: Barb and I spent Thanksgiving week with the Decatur Larimores. It was a great blessing for us to be with our children and grands.
- Nov 29-Dec 2: Barb and I are in Tulsa, OK, where I’ll be serving as a visiting professor at the In His Image Family Medicine Residency. My main duty will be to teach during spiritual rounds with the residents, their attendings, and patients.
2) Upcoming Events
- We’ll be home all the rest of the month. No travels. No speaking. Just some time to rest and recover … to reflect on the amazing blessings of this last year … and to prepare for the Christmas and Advent seasons we always enjoy. We pray you and yours have a Christ-centered, warm-memory-creating, family filled Christmas and a Blessed New Year.
3) Past Issues of our family newsletter
You can get more information on many of our upcoming events here.