The holidays can be physically, emotionally, and financially overwhelming. So take care to avoid letting the stress of the season get you down during this Thanksgiving week. Here are some suggestions that may help:
The Cleveland Clinic suggests how to take care of yourself during the holidays:
- Keep up with your regular exercise routine, and stick to a regular schedule of healthy, nutritious meals.
- Get plenty of sleep each night.
- Find a few minutes to do something fun each day.
- Make sure your holiday goals are realistic.
- Enjoy the season with people who are supportive.
- Take a break from your hectic schedule when you need it.
© Copyright WLL, INC. 2017. This blog provides a wide variety of general health information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from your regular physician. If you are concerned about your health, take what you learn from this blog and meet with your personal doctor to discuss your concerns.