Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/45/d115947541/htdocs/blog/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 538
Here are the contents of this month’s newsletter:
- Walk for Life
- Last Month’s Events
- Upcoming Events
1) “Walk for Life”
For those of our friends that have not yet pledged to support our walk, would you consider helping out this wonderful ministry?
Every dollar can help and you can donate here.
Thank you for standing in the gap with us as we uphold the value of all human life – loving moms, dads, children, and families.
2) Last Month’s Events
- May 4-5: I was honored to speak at the Annual National Convention of the Christian Medical and Dental Associations at the Ridgecrest Conference Center near Asheville, NC. My workshop seemed well-received.
- May 6-7: I was in Denver attending a Medical/Legal Seminar. This seminar may actual have the potential for resulting in employment opportunities as a consultant. We’ll see.
- May 8: I attended a quarterly board meeting for Life Network. I love this ministry and the great work that they do and am honored to serve with them.
- May 13: Our son-in-love, Charles Ritz, graduated from Pikes Peak Junior College in Colorado Springs with two degrees. We’re awfully proud of him.
- May 27-June 3: We’re currently on our annual family beach vacation, this year to Navarre Beach, FL. We can’t let a year go by without having our family beach time. Sure looking forward to it.
3) Upcoming Events
- Jun 21-22: Barb and I will attend the 35th anniversary celebration of the In His Image Family Medicine Residency Program in Tulsa, OK, where I serve as a visiting professor several times a year. Barb and I are looking forward to seeing many old friends.
- Jun 22-24: From the reunion, Barb and I will drive out to Wagoner, OK, to attend the annual summer retreat of the In His Image Family Medicine Residency, which will be held at the Lodge at Sequoyah State Park. At this event we’ll be (1) welcoming the 12 new interns, (2) celebrating the graduation of the current first-year class, (3) hearing and judging the research projects of the graduating second-year class, and (4) celebrating the graduation and ordination of the third-year class.
4) Past Issues of our family newsletter
You can get more information on many of our upcoming events here.