As reported in LifeNews, a new study of abortion and breast cancer (the “ABC link”) was just published showing the overall risk of developing breast cancer among women who had previous abortions was increased by a stunning 44% to 89%.
The new systematic review and meta-analysis (a study of studies, in which results from many studies are pooled) was published in the prestigious, peer-reviewed international cancer journal, Cancer Causes and Control.
In the analysis, Dr. Yubei Huang and his colleagues reported that when they combined all 36 studies on the ABC link that have been published in China through 2012, the overall risk of developing breast cancer among women who had at least one induced abortion was significantly increased by 44%.
The risk increased to 76% for women who had two abortions and 89% for women who had three abortions.
Joel Brind, PhD, a researcher in the US who has published on the ABC link, writes this in an article for LifeNews:
These results, said the authors, “were consistent with a previously published systematic review”. That review was the one I published in the British Medical Association’s epidemiology journal with colleagues from Penn State Medical Center in 1996, which study reported an overall significant 30% increased risk of breast cancer in worldwide studies.
Since the our study came out in 1996, the “mainstream” abortion advocates entrenched in universities, medical societies, breast cancer charities, journals, and especially, government agencies like the National Cancer Institute (In reality, the NCI is just another corrupt federal agency like the IRS and the NSA) have relentlessly targeted the ABC link with fraudulent studies and other attacks, culminating in a 2003 international phony “workshop” by the NCI, which officially declared the ABC link non-existent.
Here are some of my other blogs on this terribly important topic in women’s health:
- National Cancer Institute Should Tell Women of Abortion-Breast Cancer Link
- Breast Cancer Surgeon Explains How Abortion Elevates Risk for Women
- Abortion Boosts Breast Cancer Risk 193%: Study
- Microbiologist: Hundreds of Studies Reported to Confirm Abortion-Breast Cancer Link
- Study: Elective Abortion More Than Triples Breast Cancer Risk
- National Cancer Institute Researcher Admits Abortion-Breast Cancer Link True
- New Study Finds 66 Percent Increased Breast Cancer Risk After Abortion
If you are a woman who has had an abortion in the past, this information means that you need to consider a couple of actions:
- Learn everything you can about how your can significantly lower your risk of breast cancer by proper diet, exercise, and sleep,
- Be sure to discuss breast cancer screening with your primary care physician, and
- Strongly consider seeing a post-abortion counselor. You can find one through your nearest Crisis Pregnancy Center or by contacting CareNet via the web or by calling 1-800-395-HELP.