Here are the contents of this month’s Family Newsletter:
- Barb and I are teaching a Marriage Conference in Colorado Springs in January
- Publication Updates
- The Ultimate Girls’ Body Book
- Events of the Last Month
- Upcoming Events
Barb and I are teaching a Marriage Conference in Colorado Springs in January
For those of you who live in the Colorado Springs area, Barb and I will be teaching a marriage conference at the Glen Eyrie Conference Center on Friday and Saturday, January 10-11. The conference will be based on our book, His Brain, Her Brain: How divinely designed differences can strengthen your marriage.
This conference was originally scheduled for September, but the flash floods in Colorado Springs caused it to be canceled and rescheduled. So, we hope you can come!
Our small group leader wrote this note about the Conference:
The Conference is more about understanding the opposite sex and thus one will drastically improve their marriage. It is open and encouraged for singles as well as couples. We feel anyone 18 or older will benefit.
Friday evening will start around 6 pm (to be finalized) with coffee and dessert available while Walt and Barb teach. That evening is expected to end around 9:30 pm. Saturday will go from about 8:30 am to around 7:30 pm. A continental breakfast, lunch and nice dinner will be included. A nice personal picture will be taken during the day.
Walt and Barb will have copies of their book there for sale and will be happy to autograph them. It is not necessary to read the book prior to the seminar.
Please feel free to share this with all your clients/friends. Anyone who wants to sign up should call 719-481-2409. The cost is $175 per couple.
1) The Ultimate Girls’ Body Book
The release of my latest book, The Ultimate Girls’ Body Book: Not-so-silly questions about your body, has been delayed to late January. But, if you know a young lady heading toward or through puberty, I hope you’ll consider getting a copy for her and her family! Signed copies will be available here after the book’s release. But you can also pre-order copies at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or CBD.
Events of the last month
- Dec 12-17, Barb and I were in in Baton Rouge to celebrate at the annual Shaw family reunion. We enjoyed seeing many family and friends. After that, we were home for a wonderful, Christ-centered, warm-memory-creating, family filled Christmas season.
- Jan 10-11, Barb and I will teach a “His Brain, Her Brain: How divinely designed differences can strengthen your marriage” conference at the Glen Eyrie Conference Center in Colorado Springs.
- Jan 17-18, Barb and I will teach a “His Brain, Her Brain: How divinely designed differences can strengthen your personal and professional relationships” conference at the winter retreat of the In His Image Family Medicine Residency in Tulsa, OK.
- Jan 22-24, 27, Barb and I will be visiting Scott, Jennifer, and the girls in Decatur, GA.
- Jan 25-26, I’ll be teaching a Grace Prescriptions conference in Augusta, GA.
- Jan 29-Feb 2, Barb and I will be in Phoenix where I’ll attended an AMA RUC meeting.
Past Issues of our family newsletter
You can get more information on many of our upcoming events here.