Long-time readers know that I have a column, “Ask Dr. Walt,” in the national magazine, Significant Living. This month’s article is on “Natural Medications for Osteoarthritis.” You can see the article here.The last page of the article, has a side-bar on “Diet Considerations” and “Finding the Right Kind of Glucosamine.” You can find these side-bars here.
Also, in the November 2012 digital edition of Significant Living, you will find a number of other great articles:
- Former Growing Pains and Fireproof star, Kirk Cameron, challenges America to a Monumental task: returning to her roots and to her former greatness. (pg. 30)
- Liberty University cofounder Elmer Towns shares his greatest achievement: Paint the Church in a Day? — How sprucing up an aging church building brought a congregation and pastor together. (pg. 20)
- Teenager, Austin Gutwein, wanted to make a difference in the lives of AIDS orphans around the world. The organization he founded — Hoops of Hope — is doing just that, one free-throw at a time. (pg. 26)
- Your vote does make a difference. Find out how — and learn where you can get the latest information on the upcoming elections in V-O-T-E! (pg. 42)
- Susan Sundwall’s Heirloom Recipes have been passed down from generation to generation. Try these palette-pleasing, heartwarming concoctions yourself and then pass them on to your own children. (pg. 35)
If you’d like to subscribe to Significant Living, you can check out the details here. I think it’s a great magazine and enjoy reading it when it comes out, every other month.