LONELINESS CAN KILL | EPISODE 11 (26 min)
In this episode, Dr. Walt highlights that we were made for relationships as he continues his discussion from last week about the essentials of becoming highly healthy.
Disclaimer: The “Ask Dr. Walt” show is designed for entertainment purposes to give information on various medical conditions, treatments, and procedures for your personal knowledge and to help you be a more informed consumer of medical and health services.
You can subscribe here and watch all of the programs on LiftableTV for free for the first month.
Also, if you’d like to read more about my “10 Essentials of Happy, Healthy People: Becoming and staying highly healthy,” here are two of my best-selling books on the topic:
Previous Episodes of “Ask Dr. Walt” include:
- FIVE HABITS TO LIVE TEN YEARS LONGER OR MORE
- HOW TO HAVE A HEALTHY HEART
- HOW TO BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
- FOUR KEYS TO BECOMING HIGHLY HEALTHY
- WHAT IS TRUE HEALTH?
- PREVENTING DISEASE AND DIS-EASE
- HOW MENTAL HEALTH AFFECTS PHYSICAL HEALTH
- HEALTH AND FORGIVENESS
- WHAT COULD BE POISONING YOUR BODY?
- THE POWER OF POSITIVE FRIENDS AND HEALTHFUL FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS
- LONELINESS CAN KILL
© Copyright WLL, INC. 2021. This blog provides a wide variety of general health information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment from your regular physician. If you are concerned about your health, take what you learn from this blog and meet with your personal doctor to discuss your concerns.