Here are the contents of this month’s newsletter:
- E-book sale of some of my books
- The Best Gift endorsed by Debbie Macomber comes out November 16
- The Natural Medicines Handbook comes out April 6
- Answers to last month’s prayers
- Prayer requests for this month
- Past Issues
1) E-book sale of some of my books
This month, several of my books are on e-book sales. Check them out at your favorite e-bookstore.
- $0.99 – Lintball Leo’s Not-so-stupid questions about your body
- $2.99 – The Ultimate Girls’ Body Book: Not-so-silly questions about your body
- $2.99 – The Ultimate Guys’ Body Book: Not-so-stupid questions about your body
- $4.99 – His Brain, Her Brain: How divinely designed differences can strengthen your marriage
- $5.99 – Bryson City Tales: Stories of a doctor’s first year of practice in the Smoky Mountains
2) The Best Gift has been endorsed by Debbie Macomber
Debbie Macomber, a multi-#1 New York Times bestselling author and one of today’s most popular writers with more than 200 million copies of her books in print worldwide, not only will write the Foreword for The Best Gift, she’s offering this endorsement:
Full of wit, wisdom, grace, and humor, Dr. Larimore gives us a glimpse of the life of a small-town doctor. This is both an entertaining and delightful read. I can’t recommend it highly enough.
—Debbie Macomber, #1NYT Bestseller Author
I’m over the moon about this. New York Times bestselling author, Jerry B. Jenkins, wrote the Foreword for the first book in the series, The Best Medicine: Tales of Humor and Hope from a Small-Town Doctor, and now, to have Debbie do the same is amazing. I’m grateful.
By the way, the book cover has just been released. The book will be released on November 16 but is available for pre-order here.
3) The Natural Medicines Handbook comes out April 6
The national release date is April 6 for The Natural Medicines Handbook: The Truth about the Most Effective Herbs, Vitamins, and Supplements for Common Conditions.
When it comes to natural medicines, such as herbs, vitamins, and dietary supplements, you want to make sure you’re getting the truth about what works, what is safe, and what is a waste of money. You need evidence-based, trustworthy, unbiased sources and studies so that you can make wise decisions for yourself and your family.
In consultation with the experts at ConsumerLab.com and Natural MedicinesTM, Dr. Walt Larimore has combed the available research from around the globe to evaluate almost 1,300 natural medicines or interventions for about 500 conditions or indications. Featuring many helpful charts and tables, this reliable guide will tell you what natural medicines have proven to be both safe and effective while suggesting the best-value ‘Top Picks’ for [a number of] health issues.
You can preorder the book here.
4) Answers to Last Month’s Prayers
- Barb and I received our 2nd COVID shots with no major side effects.
- February 12th, I attended the International Board Meeting for Morning Star Development. It went very well. Thanks for praying for wisdom and guidance.
- Thanks for praying for the 22 couples participating in our ReEngage Marriage Enrichment Program and for the four leader couples. Several couples are struggling, and I sense your prayers are powerful and effective for them.
5) Prayer Requests for Upcoming Events
- Would you continue to join me in praying for three of my books that are in process?
- The Natural Medicines Handbook: The Truth about the Most Effective Herbs, Vitamins, and Supplements for Common Conditions is being printed and will be released in April and is available for preorder here.
- The Best Gift: Tales of a Small-Town Doctor Learning Life’s Greatest Lessons is in editing at the publisher and will be released in October and is available for preorder here.
- At First Light: A World War II Story of Struggles, Sacrifice, and Saving the Lipizzaners was just turned into the publisher and is scheduled to come out in April 2022.
- Will you keep our ReEngage Marriage Enrichment Program couples and leaders in your prayers?
6) Past Issues of our family newsletter
- WWII Book About My Dad’s Heroism and Exploits
- “Fit over 50” e-book promotion for $1.99 (OFFER ENDS 2/2/21)
- “Ask Dr. Walt” in Today’s Christian Living
- Vaccine News You Can Use
- “The Best Medicine” right at death’s door
- “Fit over 50” e-book promotion for $1.99
- “Colorado Springs Gazette” features Barb and Walt
- “Who’s Who in the World” features Walt
- WWII Book Receives a Publishing Contract
- “The Best Medicine” was released October 6 and is doing well
- Sweet Feedback
- Top Doctor in Colorado