Here are the contents of this month’s Family Newsletter:
- The Ultimate Girls’ Body Book is getting great reviews
- Listen to my interview on Chris Fabry Live
- Events of the last month
- Upcoming Events
1) The Ultimate Girls’ Body Book is getting great reviews!
The Ultimate Girls’ Body Book: Not-so-silly questions about your body was released on Friday, January 24th, and is getting great reviews on the various Internet bookstore websites. If you know a young lady heading toward or through puberty, I hope you’ll consider getting a copy for her and her family! Signed copies are available here in the next few days. Also, you can also order discounted copies and read reviews at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or CBD.
2) Listen to my interview on Chris Fabry Live
Last Tuesday, I was honored to be interviewed by my friend, Chris Fabry, on his national radio program, Chris Fabry Live. We talked about “Girls’ Body Image” and my newest book, co-written with Mari Wohlever, “The Ultimate Girls’ Body Book: Not-so-silly questions about your body.”
As Chris said, in his promo for the show, “Do you have a teenage girl in your home? Dr. Walt Larimore joins us to talk about girls, body image, and the wild changes going on hormonally.” It was a fun show. You can listen to the interview here. And, you can order signed copies of the book here.
Events of the last month
- Jan 29-Feb 2, Barb and I were in Phoenix where I attended an AMA RUC meeting. While it was icy, snowing, and below zero at home, we enjoyed a few sunny days in the 70’s.
- Feb 6-9, Bill Peel and I were back together to teach and videotape another Grace Prescriptions conference. This time we were at Asbury University near Lexington, KY.
- Feb 18-27, Barb and I will had the joy of spending vacation time with both of our children, their spouses, and our two granddaughters at Disney World. We also took time to meet with dear old friends in Kissimmee where we lived for 16 years. Here’s my favorite picture from the trip:
- Mar 10-15, I’ll be serving as a visiting professor at the In His Image Family Medicine Residency in Tulsa, OK. I’m always blessed by my wonderful interactions with these marvelous young residents.
- Mar 21-24, we’ll be back in Atlanta to see the “Decatur Larimores,” while I attend a one-day medical meeting. Always looking for opportunities to get to the Atlanta area and see the kids and grans.
Past Issues of our family newsletter
You can get more information on many of our upcoming events here.